We only limit our personal data collection to those that are an essential prerequisite for providing our services:
- For the purpose of diagnostics, we store selected colours for individual objects (words, different types of multimedia, etc.).
- Necessary data for standards application when evaluating results: age, gender,...
- To personalize the final report, other data such as name, surname, email, etc. can be saved, too.
- If using contact forms on our websites, it is sufficient to provide only basic information that will enable our company to communicate with you.
- In case of using our internal tools requiring registration, it is necessary to provide information that will enable our company to ensure possible billing and appropriate support. You are informed of specific personal data, and their processing before registration is complete.
- We do not use personal data collected for purposes other than those for which they were originally collected.
- We only store personal information for a limited time. Personal data collected to manage communication between the customer and SportMind, Ltd., (name, surname, address, e-mail, etc.) are kept only for the duration of the business relationship and for the following 36 months after its termination. At the end of this period, they are anonymised.
- We do not provide any personal information collected for third parties, which are not closely linked to SportMind, Ltd., and which have nothing to do with the fulfilment of the contract subject matter.
- We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a high level of security.
Information obtained during diagnostics is used for evaluation by means of CA method. Anonymised data are used for statistical and scientific evaluation to validate and develop further the CA method.
Right to repair, right to be erased and to be forgotten
The data obtained and their backups are stored on OVH servers (ovh.com, European datacentres). For more information on how the servers are secured, visit www.ovh.com/us/about-us/security.xml. Information on the personal data protection is provided by OVH here: www.ovh.cz/ochrana-osobnich-udaju
Safety measures of SportMind, Ltd.
- An access management system that enables to restrict access to interested people only to such areas and information that they necessarily require for their work.
- Strong authentication mechanisms for users and administrators based on a strict password management policy.
- Processes and log management are enabling to track all actions performed on individual information systems and allowing to report them in case of an incident affecting our customers' data.
The commitments of SportMind, Ltd., the processor, include:
- To process personal data only for the proper functioning of the services. SportMind, Ltd., never processes this information for other purposes (e.g. disseminating business communication, etc.).
- Not to transfer data outside the European Union or outside the countries having sufficient data security meeting the requirements of the European Commission.
- To inform the customers about any contact with other processors who could process their data.
- To implement advanced security standards to provide a high level of security for our services.
- In the case of data leakage, to alert the customers in the shortest possible time.